Friday, April 9, 2010

STRAW BALE GARDENING

It is Spring time and so we need to get out in our gardens and enjoy our selves as we plant our seeds and transplants. I have a way of gardening that I have been doing now for a couple of years which is straw bale gardening along with  a couple of raised beds. Being a bit disabled , it is now a long way down to the ground for me so using raised beds and straw bales have made gardening so much easier and more enjoyable for me. You have essentially no weeding and no hoeing, no tilling and just a little bending. It is a great way to garden and I highly recommend it to everyone. If you have a small yard, and no way of tilling your garden this is the way to go. Below is a few pictures of my straw bale gardening the last 2 growing seasons and a video for more information. Happy gardening to you all.


















No comments:

Post a Comment