Saturday, April 3, 2010

MY MORNING CONFESSION

“Although my day may be filled with darkness and confusion, I speak light. The Lord and His Word are my light and my salvation; whom then shall I fear. I have ears to hear, therefore I will hear God's instruction today. God's Word will be a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. His promises are a light into my life today. God's Word will give me guidance. God's Word shows me what to do. The Holy Spirit has been sent to show me things to come. The Holy Spirit will also be a light into my life today, because I am a mature child of God. I am in covenant with God, bought by the blood of Jesus. The blood of Jesus covers me. I am led by the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit shows me what to do. Angels watch over and protect me. They will keep me from dashing my foot against a stone. No problem is bigger than the Word of God. No problem is bigger than the Holy Spirit. No problem is bigger than my angels. Therefore, no problem is bigger than me. God will arise in me. My enemies will be scattered. If God be for me, who can be against me? I am God's sheep. I know His voice. I will not follow a stranger. I am righteous. I walk in God's ways. Therefore, my path grows brighter everyday. I am walking away from the darkness, away from the confusion and into the light of God's will. Today will be a good day. It's another day the Lord has made to rejoice and be glad. God is leading me. Goodness and mercy are following me. Because God loves me when I lay down tonight God will give me sleep. This will be a good day because I cannot fail! In Jesus Name, Amen”


Lord, we lift up our eyes this day toward You. Jesus, grace, truth and compassion are brought to life in You. Thank You for Your grace in us, and that the truth of Your message will change our lives and compel us in unrelenting love to You Lord. The ministry that comes from You, Jesus, back toward us, we will release in ministry towards all in need. In Jesus Name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment