Tuesday, November 9, 2010

ANSWERED PRAYERS


 OZARKS IN NOVEMBER,by P.A.T.C
 I would like to say a big thank you , to those who prayed for me at home and on their Twitter account,  Arts&Disability especially . If you remember my "WOE IS ME' post earlier elaborating on the changes occurring in my life, and the  anxiety that produces you can see how God has worked in our lives in such a short time . So here is the ongoing answers to prayer.
My husbands back pain is improving , so much so that he canceled his appointment to the pain clinic Monday and started his new job instead working as a trucking dispatcher at his Aunt and Cousin's Trucking business. So now his back can continue to mend since he no longer has to sit bouncing constantly on the roads. I now am a stay at home wife, although it may take me most of the day to do my chores, I am blessed to be able to do so. I also am blessed to be available to care for my grandsons when they are sick from school so that my daughter doesn't have to miss work to care for them. I will be here for them, which is one of the things I missed while on the road, not being there for my family when they needed me really wore on me. With all the added work around the home , the added movement that is involved in doing the simple things, it is my hope to improve my health. Although I over done it my first day trying to clean house, I will work on learning my limitations and then trying to slowing improve my mobility issues. God has done many things in my life, and so quickly after the ball got rolling that I am amazed at it all. It is a new life for my husband and I, he had been a trucker for over 17 years and I have been on the road with him for over 13 years, so learning new habits and being able to do something other than sitting in the passenger seat is a welcomed change in my life. I have a new life to explore and I am thankful to have the opportunity to do so!!!!
God is truly good
growing in Christ
blessings to ya

1 comment:

  1. This is so wonderful to hear. We say THANK YOU! & THANKS TO OUR LORD - that we in anyway get to be a part. When my husband was in the hospital & I felt so out of control and helpless - strangers & friends would come up to me and tell me they were praying for us. It was like water from Heaven!
    Love in our Lord,
    His Sonshine & Merry Lynn

    ReplyDelete