Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My devotion and prayer today




Psalm 139:7-12 TNIV
7 Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
10 even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.
11 If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me
and the light become night around me,"
12 even the darkness will not be dark to you;
the night will shine like the day,
for darkness is as light to you.

Are we really aware that Our God is everywhere! We don't need to go anywhere to search for our Maker, for He is everywhere we are. Where ever I go You Lord are there!
Is that nothing but awesome! We go on our daily search to find God, and there He is in all the Creation! For the Creation , the Mountains, the Seas, the Deserts, the Valleys all declare the glory of our Maker, our Divine Parent who visited us in the lowly form of a man and we call His name Jesus/Yeshua, the Messiah , Christ, and we need not look no further than Him to understand the love, the compassion, the mercy, the forgiveness, the reconciliation of man to God, and it was all done through the life,crucifixion ,death, and power of the resurrection!
Jesus Christ IS the clearest way to grow , and the only way to be in the presence of God and to be in a personal relationship with God.It is done by the very power of His Spirit who resides within the believer who has accepted the gift of the Grace of God given to us by none other than our Lord Jesus Christ. Oh the power of this knowledge.

Can I join in song with Mary the Mother of Jesus and adore Him!
Mary's Song in Luke1:46-53
46 And Mary said:
"My soul glorifies the Lord
47 and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior,
48 for he has been mindful
of the humble state of his servant.
From now on all generations will call me blessed,
49 for the Mighty One has done great things for me—
holy is his name.
50 His mercy extends to those who fear him,
from generation to generation.
51 He has performed mighty deeds with his arm;
he has scattered those who are proud in their inmost thoughts.
52 He has brought down rulers from their thrones
but has lifted up the humble.
53 He has filled the hungry with good things
but has sent the rich away empty.

I join with Her, for Mary represents to me How I too have been given from the Holy Spirit of the Most High, Jesus Christ within me, who is being formed in me so that when He comes again that I too will be like HIM.Mary , to me represents how we submit and humbly accept His spirit in us so that it will grow and come to full maturity in us. Oh the thought of that.

Psalm 51:1-3 TNIV.
1 Have mercy on me, O God,
according to your unfailing love;
according to your great compassion
blot out my transgressions.
2 Wash away all my iniquity
and cleanse me from my sin.
3 For I know my transgressions,
and my sin is always before me.
7 Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean;
wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.
9 Hide your face from my sins
and blot out all my iniquity.
10 Create in me a pure heart, O God,
and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
11 Do not cast me from your presence
or take your Holy Spirit from me.
12 Restore to me the joy of your salvation
and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.
17 My sacrifice, O God, is a broken spirit;
a broken and contrite heart
you, God, will not despise

As God the lover of my very Soul, cleanses me I can be assured that He is ever with me where ever I may go.

Psalm 23 TNIV
1 The LORD is (truly) my shepherd, I lack nothing.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
3 he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name's sake.
4 Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.

Let me rest, 0h God, in the thought that all that matters is that I should rejoice to be thy daughter, a child who can never fall out of your loving care, and let me be willing to follow the pathway of Your will in each circumstance that arises without chafing to be here or there or to do this or that.
So, I pray to you My God, bring me to the end of this day without dishonor and to my journey's end in Shalom . Hear me now as I make Intercession for:

FOR President Obama, his wife, and his family.
For those who are working for the peace/shalom of the world.
For all who serve in the Cabinet and in the Senate and House of Representatives.
For all who hold positions of responsibility in universities and colleges.
For all who teach in schools.
For all ministers of the gospel.
For all fathers and mothers and guardians of children.
For all whose written words in books and newspapers influence the thoughts and actions of others.
All who bear responsibility. All who contribute to either peace /shalom or strife.
Grant, 0 Lord, that their influence may be used always to bring peace/shalom to the world, peace/shalom within the
Church, peace/shalom in the life of the home, and peace/shalom in the hearts of men.
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment