Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A prayer

Oh my God and Lord Jesus, may your life be seen in me by the work and power of Your Holy blessed Spirit in me! I need Your new creation life in me!,so that Your Spirit can work in and through me so that You can love , care, and help others using me as Your vessel in getting Your work done now in this life.
Lord I want to participate in Your new creation in the life of others! Lord I offer myself to You, I make myself available as Your humble servant, so that Your life and work can be seen and felt in this life , in the lives of those You indeed do love and care for, which is indeed to ALL  . Lord I am tired of receiving only, Lord may I now allow all that You have already shown me and helped me, allow all of that to just flow through me, help me open up the damn I have built which has blocked all Your living waters, so that Your living waters can freely flow through me to nourish others.
God Your life is for us now in this life, help me show others that the Resurrection life is for all of us now , help me, resurrect me now in this life so that Your goodness can be seen now, Lord I have been dead for too long, Lord revive me now and live your life in me for this time on.I need the resurrection of the Son of God in me now.Thank you for forgiving me .I have be participating in death for much to much time, Lord I need Your life in me now , and by faith I receive Your resurrection life in me now. I believe for life in me when there once was death, may your resurrection life flow through me from this day forth, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment