Saturday, May 29, 2010

Our heavenly account

I have spent the better part of my life with my fingers crossed hoping that what ever doctrine 'I decide' is more true or right than the next persons interpretation of said doctrine will get me through this life and the next without to much flames. I have many days, feelings of  hopelessness in  my thinking . My thoughts go like this: OK I believe  or 'I decide with my limited understanding 'that such 'n' such is the true way to take this doctrine, and everyone else in the world is wrong, now I hope to God I got it right or else I fry......literally, if I or any of us are wrong ,that is what is being crammed into our minds. How can any of us go through life this way, and many of us do? Some groups believe all Christians MUST keep the Sabbath and once they have been taught this doctrine , that if they now don't keep it, they will burn forever because they were taught the truth weren't they?
Most Christian denominations believe that if you don't believe in the doctrine of the Trinity, or the Deity of Jesus, or any number of other doctrines that you will suffer for eternity.
So here I am thinking  how on earth can little ole me ever ever come to the truth here? All these groups believe that only they are the one's being led by the Holy Spirit and the rest of us are being decieved . I can understand why so many folks say enough already and leave Christianity for good, who can blame them? Not I, been there , done that.
So this is how I have come to terms with this.
Lets say that ALL that Christ had done for us was placed in a heavenly bank account and His name is on that as owner of that account but that all of humanity has access to this account and can sign their names on checks that they need cashed.OK lets say that only a few are aware of this and they  are at various level of understanding  and can access this account according to their knowledge by faith.Some know more about Heavens principles than others  and can receive much from this account but many of us still struggle with understanding it but we at least know it IS possible to access this account and that it is ours and that we 'in the know' can now claim ownership of it.So that all who know of our riches in the heavenlies can now live this life on earth a bit more elevated than our fellowman , we do not have to go about wondering why this is happening or why that is the way it is and so forth, plus as we learn we are able to receive the healing, the promises of God to us to take  care of our needs more so than our fellow man. So the rest of man kind do not know they too have access to this heavenly account made possible by Jesus Christ and so continue to live this life in various levels of ignorance and hopelessness, living in a dog eat dog world and living under the rules of engagement of this world the best they can, and granted many have had great success under worldly principles but at great cost and lost in family life, health,relationships and so forth .The key of understanding is that the EVERYONE HAS the same account as those in the know, only they do not know this and live their lives never knowing the riches that are truly available to them  and never knowing that God is not Mad at them holding them accountable for their sins that Jesus already took care of so they join various religions trying to appease an angry god, until they die and then are told what they have now and what they missed  and could have had in their life. Many in the know of this account, because they are still unclear as to how to access this account also suffer loss in this world because of ignorance as well.
One of my prayers is this, God please don't let me live this life in ignorance to what you have made available to me! Don't let me wake up on the other side of life and find out I could have had this or that, in order to be of service here in this life to others, I need access to all the promises of God and my heavenly account in Jesus name.

So what I may have not made clear here is this, Jesus Christ has taken care of the sin problem, there is no angry God to appease, we are dearly loved by God, and just because you may be ignorant of the salvation that Jesus won for you, does not mean you do not have it now, only that you can not be blessed now by that knowledge and live the rest of this life knowing you are indeed the child of the King instead of living in the poverty of your thinking that you are a just a child of a mere human and living with that  in a world that can really care less whether or not  you live or die.
May we all come to know that we are indeed blessed of God now in this life!
blessings and shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment