Saturday, March 20, 2010

ANGELS AMONG US.......A WORD FROM GOD


Angels are wonderful beings, and although I have never knowingly saw one, I have been saved from a potential head on collision by what I believe to be an Angelic presence that took control of my steering wheel and brought me through to safety.........................

Paul said, “Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by this some have entertained angels without knowing it.” (Hebrews 13:2 NASB)
“Are they not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation?” (Hebrews 1:14 NKJV)


“And he went out, and followed him; and did not know that what was done by the angel was real but thought he was seeing a vision. When they were past the first and the second guard posts, they came to the iron gate that leads to the city; which opened to them of its own accord: and they went out, and went down one street; and immediately the angel departed from him.” (Acts 12:9,10 NKJV)

Angels play an important role in our life, for they serve us as a gift from God. One of the reasons they do not make a habit of openly declaring themselves is that they are created to glorify Jesus and to serve, not to publish their own identity and find followers. In this day and time, there is much renewed interest in angels. Unfortunately, the new age movement has also incorporated this. So, beware when you listen to angel stories. Be on guard for any enticing story that would encourage a long time relationship with a guardian angel or even a friendship. The Bible says the enemy can be camouflaged as an angel of light, and the new age movement encourages having spirit guides who can appear in the form of an angel. They say each person should get in touch with these beings and have a relationship with them.
The difference is subtle, for angels are active in our lives, and they do love and encourage us, and sometimes talk to us, as the Bible says. I have read many stories of people who were delivered by angels, and I believe in times of intense long term trauma, an angel can have a temporary relationship with that person. However, the Lord wants us to seek Him and have a relationship with Him. He doesn’t want our faith displaced towards angels being our source, HE wants to be our source.
The enemy is placed behind divine restraints and not able to hold us captive if we are in God's approved location.There are three issues enabling the enemy to snare us. The most important and obvious issue is not to cross the line of our conscience, leaving behind God's approval.


1 Tim 1:18-19 NKJV
...wage the good warfare, having faith and a good conscience , which some having rejected, concerning the faith have suffered shipwreck,


Acts 24:16 NKJV
This being so, I myself always strive to have a conscience without offense toward God and men.
The second is to not flirt with danger. Making choices that are not necessarily sin, but definitely not edifying is getting too close for comfort.
1 Thess 5:22-23 KJV
Abstain from all appearance of evil. And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
The third is not to carry excess baggage. Do not be attached to something that goes against your conscience,   this enables the evil being to grab the attachment, and ultimately you. The lesson here is to let go of the sins that easily beset us and leave them a good distance behind. We can not keep sin in our lives and expect to stay out of harm's way.
 Heb 12:1-2 NKJV
Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight , and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith...

When you walk away from God's approval, you place yourself behind enemy lines by your own volition. Once we realize  our mistake and cry for help, do not be perturbed that you may have to work so hard to get back to that safe place.  The angel will and  is guarding your back, but you still have to make the effort to climb out of the situation you have gotten yourself in. It's very possible that part of the reason you have to make the effort  to climb out yourself and work so hard is so that you will remember the importance of the staying on the side of God's will and not your own! The whole thing could have been avoided if you would have followed your conscience in the first place. Your conscience is the way that God's Spirit works with and talks to you.
GOD'S WORD TRANSLATION
Romans 14-5
Let each one be fully convinced in his own mind...............


Romans 14:22

So whatever you believe about these things, keep it between yourself and God. The person who does what he knows is right shouldn't feel guilty. He is blessed.

Ask Me what you can do to help the angels work on your behalf and I will tell you. You have a band of angels that accompany and follow you as you walk in the pathway of My light and you desire to please Me. However, when you willingly rebel against Me to go your own way and to please yourself, it causes you to cross the line of your conscience. Once you crossover, this immediately places you in the land behind divine restraints and gives the enemy access to you. The angels are not allowed to accompany you onto the other side. I wait until you call upon Me for help, and then only one angel is sent to cover your backside, as you climb your way back out of extreme gravity and the enemy's magnetizing grip. My angel will cover you to keep you from falling in the climb, but you must climb yourself so that you learn the lesson of not breaching your conscience and deliberately rebelling against My wishes.
When you are safely on the other side of the line once more, you must leave the weight that so easily besets you. For the weight is a load on your back, still on the other side of the line. The enemy is not able to touch you, but he is given access to grab what you carry. If you remain attached, he can easily drag you back across the line. This is a lesson hard-learned, but once you have been there and understand, you heed the warning and will live freely away from besetting sins. The angels, who have waited patiently, will continue accompany you on your journey in righteous living.
“Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us.” (Heb 12:1 NKJV)


Angels  are available to help us, but they will not violate our free will. Sometimes they are unable to help us if we are not in the right position with God and scripture. Repentance through change of heart and direction releases them to help us. Then sometimes we must wait another time to be rescued.

John 8:28-30 NKJV Then Jesus said to them, "When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father taught Me, I speak these things. 29 And He who sent Me is with Me. The Father has not left Me alone, for I always do those things that please Him."

There are times and seasons, each for My purpose. You have entered a time when it is important to study My Word. Research, ask questions, dig for answers. Search for common reference points, common words to understand My bigger picture from history through now. I AM opening My Word to you, that you may see fuller revelation of what I intended from the very beginning. Beloved student, if you take the time to study My Word, heed it and not turn away, I will reward you for your time. Your faith will be rekindled, your understanding will nourish deep roots and your joy shall return.

2 Tim 2:15 AMP
Study and be eager and do your utmost to present yourself to God approved (tested by trial), a workman who has no cause to be ashamed, correctly analyzing and accurately dividing[rightly handling and skillfully teaching] the Word of Truth.


Isa 50:4-5 NKJV
The Lord GOD has given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him who is weary. He awakens me morning by morning, He awakens my ear to hear as the learned. The Lord GOD has opened my ear; and I was not rebellious, nor did I turn away.

I have given you angels that are specialized to fit your needs. I have heard your prayers for increased revelation into the scriptures and I have sent a special angel to help you. You will find an increase of clarity and your eyes opened to new understandings. This angel will help ground the things I tell you, with My Word.

“For He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways.” (Ps 91:11 NKJV)

Rev 3:19 AMP
Those whom I [dearly and tenderly] love, I tell their faults and convict and convince and reprove and chasten [I discipline and instruct them]. So be enthusiastic and in earnest and burning with zeal and repent [changing your mind and attitude]. [Prov 3:12.]
I have given you a cup to drink, which is My will for your destiny in My kingdom. As often as you ponder this truth, it soaks deeper into your life until you finally wholeheartedly accept the full cup.I have received your commitment to Me and how great and tender is My love for you! In efforts to be faithful to this vow, I see you wrestle between flesh and soul to line them up with My will. I gave you free will and it means so much when you lay down your independence for My sake. You are such a precious child and you give Me such joy when you seek to wholeheartedly please Me.
May God's angels watch over you and keep you in all areas of your life!
blessings of God's Shalom
ENDURA

No comments:

Post a Comment